Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Vässing's island


So much happened yesterday so I couldn't find time to write the second post...stressful times :) Anyhow I'm on the night buss from Gothenburg to Nyköping, I know it will be a hellish ride and I'm not looking forward to start my summer jobb 0700 in the morning. I might as well write something here as falling asleep on a buss is easier said than done, especially when two ignorant people are talking away like it is 12 in the middle of the day and not night time...

So you might be wondering what Vässing's island is, well it is a penensula just outside Onsala. But wait a minute this blogg is called Wässing power, what is going on? Could it just be a sheer coincidence? Of course not! The unusual sure name Wässing was taken by our great grandfather who wanted something new, he replaced the V with a W to ehh add a personal touch. There is probably a bit more to this story and I'll try to find out more about it later on.

Tip of the day ehh night... DO NOT take the night buss if you absolutely cannot avoid it. I'm at the back of the bus and it just stopped and picked up a family with a far from tired child which is making some loud provocative noises which only "I don't know that I'm supposed to be quiet" children can do"

Sleep tight
M

1 comment:

siri said...

finbilden! som jag hade som bakgrund på mobben ett tag :)