Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

"jet laged"

I have been back in Sweden a couple of days now and it sure feels a bit strange. I sat on a beach in NZ in a t-shirt and had an ice cold soft drink just 6 days ago...well it is a bit too cold for that here. No snow in umea right now which is a shame, the landscape really change when it is all white and it actually becomes a bit lighter which is nice when you consider the fact that the sun goes down around 1400 in the afternoon. I'm struggling to get back on track... My body is still tense after the flight journey. What’s more I can't sleep as much as I would like. I went to bed 1930 yesterday but woke up 0200 and could not sleep after that. So here I am transcribing interviews 04:50 in the morning. It is tough to be a student :)

1 comment:

Erik said...

Haha det är bara att kämpa på!