Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Mr Teacher

Hi!

I got inspired from my brother who is writing insightful posts from Bryssels. Well what have I been up to lately? I got myself a job at a upper secondary school in Nyköping and it has indeed been a busy time. I have worked my as off but it is rewarding! I have spent almost 6 years at the uni and sure I have had a couple of busy periods but it is not comparable to what I'm experiencing now. The golden days are over and 40 years of work awaits me. Hmm not very uplifting...so on the bright side there is definitely advantages with being a full time employed teacher. I got a mac book form the school, it is white, posh, slick and silent and is annoyingly different from my PC, I got a nice salary which I will burn on important stuff such as LED Tv and a gaming console, I can keep an eye on my sister as I'm her English teacher :) I'm not doing that much else than work at the moment and it will most likely be the case for the rest of the term. So this blog will mainly be some kind of waterhole where reflections and thoughts from a recently graduated teacher will be shared with you.

bye

1 comment:

Anton said...

Så är det ju.. Man är ju medveten om att man som nyutexad och material-lös lärare kommer jagas av utbrändheten.

Så.. Lycka till! Själv njuter jag lite till :)