Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Time to spray the wall with lead!

I have not used my Ps3 for a while, no wonder as I haven't had enough time...but I will today dust it off and insert a highly addictive war game into its blue ray drive. The game of choice is called Modern warfare 2 and it is supposed to be one of the best games on the system. That will probably keep me busy for the rest of the year as I'm a rather occupied person. Someone might say that I'm a nerd and that I should use the time more wisely as gaming isn't a very sociable thing to do. How wrong, online gaming is a very sociable activity and I will purchase a bluetooth headset along with the game. It will enable me to talk with other players while playing. Elegant phrases such as "you didn't see that rocket coming..." and "your head really deserved that bullet" or "say hello to my little friend" will definitely create a warm and welcoming atmosphere!

So long!

No comments: