Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

9 hours in Hong Kong


Hi there!

Not in NZ anymore...it surely doesn't feel like I have been away for 8 weeks. T-shirt and short will soon be replaced by a thick coat together with gloves and a warm cap. Anyway it has been great to share my experiences with you on the blog. The blog will of course still be around. Check it out if you want to know what I'm up to when I get back to Sweden.

In Hong Kong again...not very exciting to wait 9 hours at an airport. The food on the plane was actually really nice but it wasn't very much so I grabbed 7 bags of peanuts to keep me going during the 11 hours flight. I have already bought a sandwich and managed kill an hour but there is still 7 hours more to go. Jon Grisham's the associate will hopefully help me to kill off the rest of the time :)

See you!

3 comments:

TUVE said...

The Palp is actually happy to see at the Hong Kong airport.
I will be meeting you at the Nyköping railway station tomorrow.
Just send me a mess at what time you will arrive and so on.
Exactly as you mentioned about the weather in your blog, the weather is quite awfull.Cold and rainy!
Anyway I sure look forward to see you tomorrow.

Mamma said...

Hallå där! Väldigt mycket välkommen hem till Sverige imorgon!Det kommer att finnas gott om mat på Ravinvägen, jag lovar.

Anonymous said...

Att du hoppat bungy jump! klart impad vill jag lova./ Johan