Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Rangitoto


Hi everyone!

A short hello from NZ. This is the last week and I’m extremely busy, lessons to plan and things to take care of before I leave for three weeks of travelling. I have decided to go for the kiwi experience; it is an organized bus tour which will take me on a 13 days trip on the south island. WOW, there are truly some stunning sceneries to look forward to. Anyway, I went to a old volcano outside Auckland this weekend. Christine (a friend from Denmark) went up on Rangitoto, as the volcano is called and enjoyed a breathtaking view and many hours of sunshine.

I hope I’ll have time to write some more, before I’ll leave.

All the best Markus

1 comment:

Mamma said...

Härlig bild på dig o Christine! Och ja, WOW, vad du redan varit med om och vad du har framför dig.