Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

!!!


Hi there and welcome to the latest installment on the blog

Queenstown is the adventure capital of the world and I kicked off my stay with a bungy jump! K bridge, was the place where it all happened. It is actually the place where the first commercial bungy jump took place. So, it was a nerve-racking moment when I convinced myself to let go of reason and forced my body over the edge. It was all over after just a few seconds and I felt like a shivering leaf when they removed the bungy cord. There are loads of other crazy things to do around Queenstown but I might as well chill out for a couple of days and do some free stuff (yeah believe it or not, you don’t have to pay for everything in this country)

1 comment:

Mamma said...

Skulle tro du har som mest fjärilar i magen nu...