Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hi there


Another week is soon over and there is only one week left at the school. Honestly I haven’t done that much this week. Well I have been to the biggest collage in New Zealand but it was a bit disappointing actually. It felt a bit rushed and the teachers were really busy. I went to six different lessons and two of the teachers didn't even introduce me for their classes and some of the lessons were right boring. One teacher even apologized for his lesson...anyhow other lessons were far more interesting and most of the teachers did a good job. Here are more pictures from the bay of islands as I'm Lacking new material :) Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

Mamma said...

Nu vet jag vad som menas med smaragdgrönt vatten! Eftersom jag jobbat som en liten blå de senaste veckorna tar jag ledigt idag. Sen hägrar helgen. Har du några speciella planer tro? Jag önskar dig a really nice weekend!