Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

what is happening in NZ?


Hi again
I have been silent for a couple of days but I’m living a hectic life here in New Zealand and I’m usually really tired in the evenings. Sometimes I don’t even have time to watch when my favorite agent Jack Bauer hunts down terrorists in 24 (I got season 5 on my hp computer) Anyway what have I been up to lately? Well I had my first lesson this Monday. It was about Sweden and our culture. I included, among other things, important stuff such as the pronunciation of our Swedish letters ÅÄÖ. Here is a quick guide if you’d like to try it out yourself: Å:A with one dot. Pronounced as the English "o" as in "for". Ä:A with two dots. Pronounced as the English "ai" as in "fair. Ö:O with two dots. Pronounced roughly like the English "u" as in "turn".
I talked to a guy from Germany this Monday and it turns out that he will be an English teacher and history teacher in Germany when he’s done here in New Zealand (he has been here for almost a year, working as a German teacher). We spoke for ten minutes and he is apparently going to one of the best places in New Zealand this weekend called the bay of islands. He asked me if I wanted to join him but I told him that I had other plans and that I already had planned a trip to the bay of island the weekend after my last practice day. Well the same evening I got a message from Marina who I sort of had planned the weekend with. She will apparently join her host family as they will go to their holiday house. So I sent Daniel an e-mail the same evening and I’m now going to the bay of islands this weekend. But you might ask yourselves, what will happen with the other trip? Well it is apparently a place you easily could visit more than once so I'll do the trip with the others as well!

P.s the picture is from one of the classrooms and it means that the kids are allowed to be there on their own during brakes. However, the sign could be removed if they missbehave.

2 comments:

Erik said...

Låter bra tycker jag, dock tycker jag att du kanske funderade en sväng för mycket innan du så ja till tripen. Just go for it :)

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]wassing.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Here is a fact for you. Recent Scientific Research shows that nearly 70% of all United States grownups are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these people, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.