Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

lost


Today I set out to find the school I’m going to be at for the next four weeks. I got some instructions from Barbara (the mum) on a piece of paper and I manage to find the school without any difficulties. I cannot come up with a better place to build a school, the view is just awesome (they say that a lot here). It didn’t take me more than 15 minutes to get there and I felt comfortable when I started going back. But in some way I managed to get lost after roughly 10 minutes. It is a bit hard to explain exactly what went wrong but there was a pathway that I couldn’t find. The two girls I asked looked a bit amused when I explained to them that I had found my way to the school but not the way back. They directed me to a pathway but it turned out to be the wrong one, but I didn’t want to turn back and make a complete foul of myself so I continued... A ten year old girl was the next to be asked (I had by then started to feel slightly worried). She gave a direction which I knew was wrong but I started to walk in accordance with her instructions anyway but I man had apparently overheard the conversation and he knew that I was going the wrong way. It took me a while to explain my situation for him (a mess really) but he managed to explain where I should go.

So all in all I had a little adventure on my own today…please take your time and check out the video and pictures from the school.

I’ll be back with more stuff from New Zealand tomorrow much

2 comments:

Mamma said...

Wow, vilken vy! Staden verkar väldigt kuperad. Någon film hittade jag inte. Tur att ditt lilla äventyr slutade lyckligt!

Patrik said...

Hehe, så det brukar gå till när jag är ute och reser, man går lite vilse och sen går man mer vilse och helt plötsligt är man rätt :P
Jag kan däremot inte hitta någon film jag heller...