Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Kiwis


All the texts on the blog will from now on be in English and I hope it is alright with you :)
Anyhow, this is my second day in Kiwi land (lots of things are called Kiwi here, the strange bird, the fruits and the people) and I feel slightly more refreshed than yesterday. However the jet lag will probably haunt me for another couple of days.
I did, as a true explorer, bring my camera with today when I went for a walk and is it not without reason people fall in love with this country. I managed to take a few nice pictures on my one hour beach walk. I also visited a big mall outside Auckland. My host family live around about 15 from the city centre so it didn’t take more than five minutes by car to get to the mall. Nothing of interest happened at the mall apart from the fact that I bought I can of expensive chlorella powder 40 kiwis which is around 220 kr (yes also the dollar is sometimes called kiwi)…it is supposed to clean your system and contains lots of healthy stuff. It remains to be seen if I’ll feel the difference.

Stay tuned for more!


p.s I must regrettably say no to the request to import a kiwi from New Zealand...yes it is illegal.

1 comment:

Sundsvall said...

men varför ska du skriva på engelska?? Det är väl 110% sv som läser den :) Men fortsätt att uppdatera om dina bravader där borta, minst ett inlägg varannan dag?! Vi får prova skype sen.